I wish I'd had Del.icio.us when I was in school. It would have been helpful in gathering online articles and other Internet resources. And also to see what other people had found and saved on a topic.
I got lost in time looking at recipes that people have saved. It made me want to start gathering some and organizing them. There are so many that sound so good that I may never buy another cookbook.
Another nice feature of the social bookmarking sites is for those who have a work pc and a home pc - you can access saved sites from either machine.
I liked how Menasha Public Library used Del.icio.us. The site lets you browse for websites by popular subjects. You can scroll through a list of websites on a topic and easily save them to your Del.icio.us account, rather than bookmark them and try to find them later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment