April 14, 2008

Thing 18 - YouTube & Other Online Video

Believe or not, I've not been to YouTube before. (This really is a great program, it's making me try so many new things!!!) I've seen YouTube clips before on other sites, but never had the desire to go to YouTube. I don't watch the funniest home video show either. I have to say I'm glad I did check out YouTube - I found some humorous stuff.

Since my dog has been whining by the computer desk all weekend (I've been plugging away at the 23 Things), I decided to see what I could find on similiar dogs. So I searched "bichon". Oh my, there were so many videos of bichons doing the "bichon blitz", that I couldn't stop laughing. The "bichon blitz" is this crazy zigzaggy run they do when they are excited.

So in honor of Hobbes, my faithful friend, I'm attaching a "bichon blitz" clip.


I'm not sure we'd use video in our library - but at least I know it's out there for us to consider for maybe a marketing tool or training tool in the future.

Here's a photo of Hobbes:

No comments: