I already have a My Yahoo page that I set up several years ago, but this 'thing' got me motivated to update my page and make it more useful.
I have to use my 'Outlook' calendar, task list, and notes extensively at work. I add my personal appts. and lists as well so I don't really need to use another tool for these tasks.
If I did'nt have access to the Outlook tools through work, I would definitely use Backpack. It looks easy to use and has so many functions. This is one that I would recommend to others. Also, it's good to know that when I retire and don't have as much income or as much 'memory', that there are a ton of free tools available.
A new tool that I discovered while working on this 'thing' is Thumbstacks.com. I can't wait to try this for our next library presentation. I think it might be very helpful for presenting information on the library to our overseas employees. And once they have the link they can go back to it, if they need to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment